“To be the trusted product and service delivery partner of choice for motoring clubs
around the world, helping them to navigate the future through enhanced member and
commercial value, excellence and innovation.”
Electric Vehicle Support
Glass Repair & Replacement
Mobile Vehicle Inspections
Value Add Services
Marketing Support & Design Services
Product & Technical Training
Industry Leading Technology Solutions
Logistics & Fulfillment
Club Assist Road Service (CARS)
Roadside Starter Motor & Alternator Replacement
Inbound & Outbound Call Centre Services (Booking, Customer services, member satisfaction survey)
Club Assist acknowledges a responsibility to the environment, and we express our commitment towards implementing practices which will promote environmental sustainability.
Club Assist Achievements include:
- Club Assist branded batteries are made by using recycled lead and plastics, therefore we can recycle 98% of each battery.
- Member of the Australian Battery Recycling Initiatives (ABRI) with the vision simple of: “effective stewardship of all end-of-life-batteries.”
- Use of Plug-in Electric Vehicle and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles to deliver greater value to our Motoring Club partners. Club Assist has already installed Australia’s first level 3 Electric Fast Charger.
- Club Assist has been recognized among Australia’s most progressive organisations, winning the Australian Business Awards in the category of Sustainability several years in a row.
At Club Assist the health and safety of our colleagues, contractors, visitors and all those affected by our operations is at the heart of how we all must work.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace for our colleagues, contractors and visitors to our sites and branches.
- Conduct our operations in compliance with relevant laws and our own standards and policies. Regularly reviewing and assessing our operations against these to deliver this policy and our standards.
- Reasonably assess, eliminate or control the risks within our operations.
- Maintain dignity and respect whilst ensuring the rights and confidentiality of all injured or ill workers. With all stakeholders supporting and participating in the rehabilitation and return to work of injured or ill worker
Club Assist has an excellent history of community support and engagement. Through its Donations Committee the company has helped many charitable organisations and raised tens of thousands of dollars along the way.
To expand on its philanthropic pursuits the company launched the Club Assist Relief Effort or CARE program in 2012. Our CARE program reaffirms our obligation to be a responsible corporate citizen and is a critical component towards employee engagement. In short, CARE reflects the organisations commitment to our community and our employees.
Club Assist is very supportive of employees who would like to get involved. The company looks forward to seeing all its employees play an active part in the CARE program and strongly believes the more you put in the greater the personal reward.